Sunday, April 8, 2012

I FAILED

I MIGHT BE GETTING A DIVORCE.  
I am online searching the Do's and Don'ts of Divorce. 
This should NOT be happening right now. I am 24 years old and have to daughters. All I can think of, is the fact that I FAILED.
I FAILED at being a wife, I FAILED at marriage! 

I FAILED! 
That is all I can think about right now. I keep saying it in my head. It goes around and around. I feel like the biggest failure in the world right now.
I never wanted to be divorced! It's the reason why it took me 2 years to finally marry Zack. I hate this. The worst of it all is that, I have no one near me who is on my side. I feel so utterly alone. I live with Zack's family surrounding me from all sides. With my family hours away. I just feel alone. 
I have so much going on right now through my head and I can't seem to be able to release it all as I would like. I hate that even in that I am failing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment