Thursday, February 24, 2011

Starting Out This Blog

This is the first time that I blog. I am hoping to release some of my inner monsters and maybe feel better about myself as a mother and a wife. 
I have days where I feel like I need to run from my life. Leave everything behind and just run. I want the life that I see others living and I don't know how to get over that. I read the saddest thing yesterday. A fellow blogger lost her little girl. I cried and continued to cry. I can't stop feeling so guilty that I want to run from my husband and my children, while this woman lost hers. 
I have been trying to get closer to god and when I feel like I am something happens that makes me question everything once again. I don't know where I am going. I feel lost and like I'm just floating along with whatever is happening. I can't talk to anyone because I fear that they will just look at me and think that I am crazy. I love my children and I love my husband. I want to be a better mother. I just don't think that I can. I don't know how...

No comments:

Post a Comment