Sunday, February 27, 2011

Staying Home and Losing Weight

I stay at home all the time. I'm used to being out all the time on the road or at the store. Now I stay home with my girls. I'm in the middle of trying to lose weight. I know that I have to. I mean seriously I am 23 years old and I weigh almost 300 pounds. I have got to lose at least 50 before I am happy about having to give up all my favorite foods and everything in between. I honestly need to feel better about myself at the end of all this. So all in all I stay at home and I'm trying to lose weight. So today is the first day that I am really going on a DIET. I know that I can't eat whatever and still lose the weight. So here we go. My starting weight is 297. By the end of March I want to be 277. That's 20 pound in a month. Lets see how I do. I know I need to do this. Sometimes I just  don't want to. I am so tired of being fat though. I hate trying on clothes. But after this, after I lose the weight, I am so going on a shopping spree. I hope that I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment