Monday, May 23, 2011

LIfe As We Know It!

I feel that I might be growing :) I know that as I write this I am pretty much talking to myself and I really don't mind. Its good for me to let out what I am feeling in this blog, even if it is just to myself. I have grown to love my life... I still feel the need to get away from it all but I breath and count to 10. Every time one of my girls irritate me, I count to 10. Thanks to my hubby's cousin who told me to just count :) It ha actually helped a lot! I am currently trying to grow my Bow Business as well. I have had some reat compliments on my bows and feel the need to create more beautiful thing. I have to accept that I can't control what happens in this life, nor can I control where my life goes. All I can do is let it happen. My husband quit his job about 2 weeks ago and I have been so stressed out, that I blocked my self from making anything. I can't believe that he did what he did especially knowing that we live in a mall town where jobs are very hard to come by. I was angry at him for leading me down this path. I was not raised to sit back and watch as life passes you by, and can't understand how he can just let it go because he was stressed. Right now he is working through a temp agency for minimum wage! We were barely making it at 8.10 and hour plus overtime pay, can you imagine how tight we're going to be now? Ugh I get so frustrated! I have so many things that I want to do with my life and for him not to even try! Sorry this post was not supposed to be about me ranting but about me growing as a mother!
At the end of this school year(in 3 days) I will be the mother of a 1st grader and a preschooler. I honestly don't know where the time has gone! It is CRAZY!!! I am expanding my business to invitations, diaper cakes and more! I am super excited about this step in my life! I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment