Saturday, May 7, 2011

The past week has been one hell of a week. It has been a long time since I felt the need to write but I felt it today. I have been making bows pretty much non-stop since February and I am loving the freedom that it gave me. I could make my own money and not have to ask my hubby for anything :) Well this week my hubby quit his job! Don't get me wrong I understand what this does to us financially but I also understand that he had to get out of the poisonous stressful environment he was in. On the other hand I can not believe he did this. Doesn't he realize that he is the SOLE provider for our family. I don't make enough in BOW sales to cover car payment, light, water and our cell phone bill. What the HELL was he thinking! I am trying to be the supportive wife and be understanding, but inside I am reeling. I pray to God that he finds a job soon! He has 2 weeks to find one so our bill can be paid before they shut off everything! Thankfully our car payment was paid for this month and we are not behind at ALL. Now I just don't know what to do for the rest of it.
I am so tired of having to stress over everything with my husband. I always feel like the other shoe is going to drop in the future. I can not depend on him for anything! Well I can depend on him to take over cleaning at the house when he is out of work. I kinda love having him home with me (LOL) We are going to fix up the girls room tomorrow and clean the yard next week. Hopefully the time that he is here, we will get a lot done.

I pray to our Heavenly Father that He finds my hubby a job soon. Something that He wants for my hubby and to send him in the right direction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment