Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Day 3

I woke up this morning LATE! I quickly dressed my girls and sent them with dad to drop them off while on his way to work. (we live in a TINY town so its not a big deal. the elementary school is 3 blocks from my house :)) After waking up and trying super hard to get out of bed I realized that I had a tornado dream... These are SO not my favorite type of dream. Ever since I was a teenager I remember that after a tornado dream something bad happened. The one that stands out the most is the one I got a week or two before my uncle passed away. As soon as I made that realization, I started praying. I called my mom after sending my girls to school and she prayed with me some more. So I decided that I can't keep believing in this. SO I prayed some more and continued on with my day trying not be in a mood. So far its been a great day :) 

So for the reason this post is being written, here we go :) 
I am thankful for the Kindle app on my phone. However silly it may sound, I honestly love it! It is the most used app on my phone. I love that there are free books I can download to it and can't see myself ever buying a paperback version of any book!

No comments:

Post a Comment