Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Day 1 and 2

I saw this on a few blogs and facebook, so I decided to start my own.

My Thankful List:
Since I am starting a day late I will post for today (the 2nd on Nov.) and yesterday (the 1st of Nov)

1.First and foremost I am thankful that I am loved by GOD. HE has blessed me in ways that I forget about but always remember when times are tough. I am never alone with HIM on my side. No matter how much life throws at me I know that  with GOD I can get through anything.

2. I am thankful for my family. With out them I don't know who I'd be or where in this world I would be going. My daughters and my husband are my life and they are the reason I am who I am. I want to be better because of them. My mother and my sisters are a big influence and can't imagine life without them.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment