Monday, June 25, 2012

Letting Go..

OK, so today I wrote "him" an email saying goodbye and closed that door. I might have been a bit bitchy though but whatever. Would you like to see the email??
Here it is:
OK this will FOR SURE be the last email you get from me, unless you write back then whatever, but anyway last email coming from me....

Sorry I keep emailing you. I'm pretty sure I mentioned before that I hate unfinished business. And to me you feel unfinished. (hehe*dirty thought*) I just ended my marriage... which is huge for me. I know you're busy and we can't talk as often, hell we shouldn't talk often since you and I are married to other people. I talked to my husband about my feelings and even told him a bit about you, not the ONS part, but the talking part. I realized that I can't keep pretending to be happy while looking for someone else. I know what I am missing in my life and I want it bad. I am missing intimacy, and not in the sexual part, but in the way that I want to connect with someone. I want to be able to go on dates and talk whenever... I am a hopeless romantic whose heart lives in her vagina... I can't have meaningless sex as much as I want to... and trust me I wish I could because it would make my life a whole lot easier. I know that you're busy working A LOT so you don't have time to email me after every single email, but I send you a pic that YOU requested and then total silence... It does NOTHING for my self esteem... So whatever, I have decided to put an end to whatever this (you and me) was. You can't give me what I want and I can't be the person you fuck every now and then. If I were you though, I would look into my wife's extra curricular activities, because women can't live without sex, no matter how frigid they seem. And if nothing is going on there, grab her tie her to the bed and perform all those amazing things you did to me and the ones you were planning on. I promise you, she will appreciate it.  You obviously want to be married, so try and fix things with your wife. I know I am over stepping my bounds here, but since this is the last email I send you... So goodbye "name" have a good life and I hope you and wife can fix things. Truly I hope that because you are a good guy and deserve to be happy.
Thank you for showing me what I was missing in my marriage, because now I know what I want from my next relationship...

Sorry again about turning into email stalker LOL Emotionally I am about 18/19 years old In other words I am still a kid a heart :)

OK Bye...

What do you guys think? IDK I like it... Whatever, MOVING ON!
I found someone else to fixate on :) WHich is why I think its so much easier to let go of 'him' than it was yesterday LOL 
I'm actually liking him more. He's interested in an actual relationship, well friendship first, than just sex. It's what I feel I need at this point in my life. I just hope everything works out for the best. I'm still hoping 'he' will email, but I'm trying to let go. I am also letting go of my guilt with my husband and I honestly consider him my ex at this point. New guy knows I am married but separated and its the truth. I want to get my own place, but without a job I'm not sure what to do. I need some help in figuring that part out right now. I just want to be happy and for once, I feel like I'm on track to get there. Let's hope the week keeps going in the same direction. That's all I have for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment