Friday, June 15, 2012

Life Sucks And Then You Move On

I am a strong believer that Life is intended to kick your ass. Its how we learn to get up and dust ourselves off and move on. Its GOD'S way of making sure we turn to HIM in our hour of need. So that we know HE is there for us. I am very grateful for the blessings HE has bestowed upon me. I know that I matter to HIM. I am VERY BLESSED. I pray to HIM about the predicament I find myself in now. I pray that if this isn't the way its suppose to happen to please remove me from the situation. I know that no matter what HE will guide me through all this and I will come out the better for it in the end. This faith that I have in HIM is very new to me. But it gives me a peace that I had not known. 
I want to be able to move on from this situation in life. I want to be able to make a decision and stick to it because I know the HE is the one who is guiding me. I just making the right decision. I want to be able to act my age for once in my life. And I guess I want a taste of the life I didn't have. I am becoming more open and more outgoing and in my current living conditions it's not working. My life is NOT working. I am unhappy and I want something different. I need something to change.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment